EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Ed.D or Ph.D.
- Two years’ experience in school setting
- Licensure by Public Education Department.
- Licensure by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Board.
- Able to obtain Medicaid Provider Number and NPI.
- Competitive Pay!
- Certified school year position with benefits identified in Policy Manual.
DUTIES, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer psychological and educational tests and other assessment procedures.
- Interpret assessment results.
- Obtain, integrate, and interpret information about child behavior and conditions relating to learning.
- Consult with other staff members in planning school programs to meet the special needs of children as indicated by psychological tests, interviews and behavioral evaluations.
- Plan, manage, and implement a program of psychological services, including psychological counseling for children with disabilities and their parents.