CES & NMSSA Proudly Presents: Understanding New Mexico Schools Budget Workshop
Want a better understanding of New Mexico school budgets?
This is the workshop for you! This two day workshop will benefit superintendents with three or less years of school budgeting experience, however, all levels of experience are welcome to attend.
WHEN: January 10-11, 2023
Time: Day 1 – 8:00-5:00 pm; Day 2 – 8:00-4:00 pm
Location: CES 10601 Research Rd SE Albuquerque, NM 87123
Registration Information: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=h8pf7rkab&oeidk=a07ejjqhi6t9e0de365
- Job Descriptions for Business Staff
- Departments/Functions of Business Department
- Federal and State Aid to Schools Financing Capital Projects and Department Management
- Construction of the School District Budget
- Managing the Budget
- Managing Ancillary Services
- Risk Management
- Working with Visions for Superintendents