Learn how to become a CES Procurement Partner and Contract Holder
Step 1: Register Your Business with CES
Registering your business in the system does not guarantee you a contract.
- The registration process requires internet access and an e-mail account.
- Visit the eProcurement System web page here.
- Read and accept the system use Terms and Conditions.
- Set up a User Name and Password, fill in all required fields and submit for approval.
- The system will send you an e-mail that you have successfully submitted your registration and it is now waiting for activation by CES. Activation process may take up to five business days.
- You will receive a second e-mail indicating either activation or rejection of your registration.
- If your registration is rejected, the e-mail will state the reason(s) why. Please log-on to the system and re-key your information, making sure that all reasons for rejection are corrected.
- When your registration is approved, the user name and password you specified at registration will be activated.
- Once your account is activated, you will be able to log on to the system to maintain your profile including contact information and commodity selections and to submit responses to solicitation events.
- After activation, you may register additional staff that you want to receive e-mail and notifications relating to the commodity selections you are registered for.
If you have any questions about the registration process, you may contact us by phone (505-344-5470), or send an email to email@example.com.
Step 2: Become a Contract Holder
- Visit the CES eProcurement System for current opportunities, here.
- CES sends out notification through the online system that a Request for Proposals (RFP) is available for download.
- Interested Offerors will create a response to a RFP and submit by the due date and time through the eProcurement System.
- The responses received are evaluated by representatives from CES Members, Participating Entities, Volunteers or CES staff.
- The evaluations are conducted according to the requirements outlined in the RFP documents. Based on the results of the evaluation process, contracts are awarded to the successful Offeror(s).
- Contracts are awarded for one (1) year with the option for three (3) one year renewal periods with annual reviews of Contract Holder performance and volume.
- If selected for an award, a pre-contract meeting is required to review the CES business processes prior to award of the contract.
Upon award of a contract you are now considered a CES Procurement Partner. You now have access to CES Member and Participating Entity market segments and can begin to market your CES contract.